Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words (Part 2)

Girls carrying water to school in Tungamalenga.
Humphrey (son of Barnabus and Alice in Tungamalenga)
A student in one of the form I classes at the primary school in Tungamalenga.  I could just about keep up with the swahili and hesbati (math) lessons in this classroom.
In Tungamalenga, I met my prayer partner Farajah and her husband Abraham.  They have 10 month-old twins Grace and Gloria.
This little girl at the Masaii preaching point that we visited was contstantly teasing me by posing for pictures, but it was extremely difficult to actually catch her in any one spot long enough to actually get her picture. 
Masaii boys headed out to play.

I hope you all enjoys some pictures.  I will have lots more to share when I get home.  It took nearly 3 hours for me to get these pictures up on my blog, so pictures may be few and far between. 

I will be spending the next several days in Iringa and then on Monday I will take the bus north to meet Kim and Megan in Arusha.  It's hard to believe that the first phase of my trip is nearly coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment