Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ready or Not

I had to do some creative re-packing this morning when I realized that my pile of stuff that I intended to carry on the plane did not come close to fitting in my carry on bag...  I shoved some stuff around and squeezed more stuff into my already full duffel bags.  Here I am with my big red duffel that has all my stuff for 6.5 weeks in Tanzania, including all of my gear to climb Kili.  I thought about digging out my safari hat for this picture, but I think at this point it is wiser to leave the zippers on my red bag zipped up.     

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy! Hopefully you've landed and are heading to a good night's sleep - just wanted to request/let you know something. The weekend you're in Tungamalenga (and off-line, I realize) is the same weekend I will be visiting all of the GodZone kids and sharing about our partnership. If you happen to post any pics of your time there, especially of children, I'd love to show them to the kids. No worries if this isn't possible, but wanted to let you know about the opportunity :-) Safari Njema, Rafiki! Mungu Akubariki!

    ReplyDelete